Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Become A Member
Getting started with essential oils is easy peasy. Simply click on the button below (it’ll open the form in a new tab) and follow the numbered steps. You’ll be on your way to a more healthy + holistic home. I’m thrilled you’re joining our incredible community, the Oil Press, and excited for all that we’ll learn together!
Choose your membership.
Make sure that the checkbox next to “Member” is selected. Verify your country and language selections. Ensure that my Member ID – 3965874 – is in both the Sponsor and Enroller boxes. Then, click “Continue.”
Choose your starter kit.
The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $440 but you’re snagging it for $165! If you’d prefer another diffuser than the one selected, simply check the box that corresponds with your favorite.
Plan your wellness box.
Young Living has much more than just oils to offer you and your family. From pet treats and skincare products to pancake mix and supplements, YL has got you covered. Living well truly is a lifestyle, and YL makes it easy to pursue those wellness goals with a monthly subscription box called Essential Rewards.
This optional autoship program gives you even more savings + rewards while also dropping 100% natural, plant-derived products at your doorstep. By selecting Essential Rewards, you commit to ordering $50/month. In return, you receive 10% back on everything you order in the form of points that you can use on future purchases and reduced-rate shipping!
You might be thinking, “I don’t have an extra $50 to spend every month.” And believe me, I thought that at first, too. But then I realized I was already spending money on things like household cleaners, shampoo and conditioner, vitamins/probiotics, and on and on at Target, and I could transfer those purchases to Young Living. I’m not spending more money every month. I’m simply spending money in a different place and on things that are so much healthier for our family.
If you’re looking to make a lifestyle change, the wellness box is for you!
Essential Rewards can be cancelled at any time – and I’d be glad to help you do that at any point if you decide to pause your monthly wellness box – but I’m a big believer in this program and think you will be, too!
Pssst… Young Living has now made it even easier for you to sign up for Essential Rewards by allowing you to use your Premium Starter Kit as your first month’s wellness box. This way, you don’t have to spend an extra $50 to sign up for the monthly subscription. To participate, simply check the box next to the statement that reads, “Use the selected Premium Starter Kit as my first Essential Rewards order and sign me up for an Essential Rewards subscription. *If you check this box, please skip Step 2.”
Simply skip this step if you’re not interested in a monthly wellness box at this time.
Add in some extra goodies.
If you’d like to throw in anything extra, now’s the time to do it! Consider adding a bottle of the Thieves cleaner to get started on your all-natural household, a pack of Seedlings wipes to replace your dryer sheets or a bottle of Tea Tree or Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil to boost your starter kit diffuser blends.
Complete the member section.
NOTE: Regarding tax information, because Young Living is a referral-based business, they must have this on file in case you share/refer Young Living to a friend. If you do not sell anything, know your information will never come out of its file. YL is a respectable 20+ year company.
Complete payment and shipping information.
What’s in the PSK?
Our PSK includes everything you see above (Aria diffuser shown) plus some other awesome stuff like
- two roller fitments to make Peace & Calming and Stress Away into rollers
- resources to share the oily goodness with friends and family
- guides for using the oils and navigating your kit with ease
- participation in our member-exclusive online wellness group to learn how to use essential oils and oil-infused products & connect with an amazing tribe of people who are trying to live their best life, too
- a wholesale membership offering 24% off of all YL products
Here’s a quick breakdown of the oils and samples included:
- Stress Away – promotes feelings of relaxation and joy, “Vacation in a Bottle”
- Raven – invigorating and cooling, excellent respiratory support
- Digize Vitality – tummy support, great before or after a large meal
- Valor – emotional support, inspires bravery and courage
- Thieves Vitality – daily immune support
- Peace & Calming – rest and unwind, great for adults and kids alike
- Lemon – uplifting and a great hack for lots of home/kitchen needs
- Frankincense – skin support, emotions grounding
- Peppermint Vitality – supports digestion and muscle tension
- Citrus Fresh Vitality – mood booster, odor buster, great for weight management
- Panaway – muscle tension, ache relief
- Lavender – sleep and soothe, skin support, basically all the things
- Ningxia Red – fruity drink infused with essential oils that have antioxidant properties
- Thieves Household Cleaner – a natural, plant-based cleaner that cleans every surface in our home
- Thieves Hand Purifier – Young Living’s natural answer to toxic hand sanitizers out there, refreshing and soothing for skin
There’s a retail membership option available. Do I really need to become a member?
You could just purchase the oils at the retail price from YL or Amazon, but you’d be missing out on the 24% off discount and other great rewards.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
Nope. Order whatever you want, when you want it. In order to keep your wholesale membership current, all you have to do is spend $50 per calendar year.
Do I have to sell essential oils?
Not at all. 95% of YL members do not sell the oils. Instead, they purchase from Young Living because they value top shelf essential oils for their own personal use. If you ever decide that you’d like to make some extra income, the option is always open, and we have an incredible team to help you reach your goals. But again, completely optional and something that will never be pushed on you.
How will I learn to use my kit?
Along with your PSK and welcome happy mail, you’ll receive lots of reading material to get you started. As mentioned above, though, you’ll also get access to our member-exclusive Facebook community that will provide you with amazing resources like helping you learn how to use the starter kit, knowing which oils to avoid around kids or while pregnant/nursing, and learning how to dilute certain oils for different ages and needs. Being a part of the Oil Press has been my most favorite part of the essential oils journey by far. I cannot wait for you to be a part of our community, too!